Should I skip this generation of MacBooks, or should I buy one now? I’m worried about how much the price of the next MacBook might go up.
phren0logy•53m ago
I'd wait. Prices have already gone up, and I suspect they'll stay high, but not increase too much more than they already have. Apple is skipping M6 Pro/Max/Ultra to focus on M7, which allegedly is a big step forward for local AI.
The common wisdom (for good reason) is buy when you need to, wait if you can. But if you are able to wait that seems like the smart play right now.
yje07039•51m ago
Thanks. buy when you need it is solid advice. I’ll probably wait and see on this generation.
gnabgib•1h ago